Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for Aug. 2.
• Just because it's Friday: Vanessa Hudgens and Selena Gomez riding scooters in bikinis.
• Well worth a click: Myles Kerr, American hero.
• The SEC dominated the USA Today Coaches top 10. In other news, the sun rose and water is wet.
• The touching story of Roger Federer and a cancer survivor. Proof that not all athletes are spoiled jerks. Just most of them.
• Celebrate International Beer Day with these beer-based cocktail recipes. For some of us, every day is International Beer Day.
• Reporter Jenny Dell got soaked while interviewing Johnny Gomes following the Red Sox' walk-off win. She handled it like a pro.
• Cubs fans obviously aren't used to celebrating. They kinda suck at it.
• The latest stupid social media trend: Smack Cam.
• Anything's possible: A minor leaguer recorded a one-pitch strikeout.
• Check out Blake Griffin's new Nike ad.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com