Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for July 11.
• Those rascally Johnson brothers. As you know, golfer Dustin Johnson is dating Paulina Gretzky, while his brother Austin is dating hot College of Charleston tennis player Samantha Maddox. Here are the brothers' two trophy WAGs posing together.
• Here are 20 Totally Badass First Pitches, although the countdown misses the most badass of all — Dubya in a flak vest after 9/11 throwing a strike at Yankee Stadium before Game 3 of the World Series. That's the Sgt. Pepper of first pitches.
• The Yankees will look a little more like the Yankees today. The Captain is back.
• The funniest Twitpic jokes on Twitter. Amazing what you can do with 140 characters and a photo.
• Is this really a thing? Internet nerds obsessed with My Little Pony who call themselves Bronies? I'm quitting the Internet.
• More problems in Patriot Land. This was supposed to be the Summer of Belichick … the Summer of Belichick. In other news, Bill would be happy to answer any Tebow questions you might have. Anyone? Please?
• Ole Miss pest Marshall Henderson has been suspended indefinitely. Gotta say, college basketball just got a little more boring.
• Not sports-related, but Holy Crap Giant Lobster.
• The heavily hyped Alabama locker room waterfall is disappointing, unless its comprised entirely of Brian Kelly's tears.
• Brandon Kelly went thermonuclear on Mitch Williams via Twitter. The results were pretty amusing.
• Yunel Escobar's pregame high-five ritual is rather elaborate.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org