Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for July 15.
• Former wrestler Stacy Kiebler is not dating George Clooney any more, but her time with the Hollywood heartthrob paid off to the tune of $10 million. For $10 million, I'll happily date George Clooney.
• The Freak tossed a 148-pitch no-no, a teen won on the PGA Tour, and other things you might have missed this weekend. My favorite part of Lincecum's no-hitter was his reaction to hitting the home plate umpire with a pitch, which was immortalized in GIF form.
• Was Johnny Football kicked out of the Manning Passing Academy for being hung over? He was out late the night before, sick the next day. You do the math.
• A fan caught four foul balls at an Indians game this weekend. Forget DiMaggio's hitting streak: Baseball has a new untouchable record.
• Boys will be boys: Stories of athletes stealing each other's girls.
• Is this possible? Did Jadeveon Clowney run a 4.46? Guy really is a freak.
• The goriest moments from Pamplona's Running of the Bulls. Click only if you have a strong stomach. The takeaway: Bulls win.
• Phil Mickelson won the Scottish Open, then dropped the trophy. Fortunately, a photographer captured the magic moment.
• Carly Rae Jepsen came up about 58 feet short with her first pitch.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org