Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for July 16.
• Tennis star Agnieszka Radwanska was a representative for a Catholic Youth Movement called Youth Crusade. Then she posed nude for ESPN and promptly lost the gig. That's one of the offending photos to the right.
• The most interesting moment of last night's Home Run Derby came when a fight broke out in the stands behind Mike Piazza's massive talking dome. In case you care about the actual competition, Yoenis Cespedes won impressively.
• Bartolo Colon accidentally slapped Robinson Cano's kid, resulting in a hilarious GIF. (Hilarious if you like to watch a little kid get accidentally slapped.)
• Jimmy Fallon sent Matt Harvey onto the streets of New York to ask random people their opinions of Matt Harvey. The results were amusing.
• This is kinda fun: A blogger eviscerates Mark May for criticizing Johnny Manziel. Note to armchair critics like May: The Internet has a long memory.
• So who's most likely to stir things up at SEC Media Days? Here are 12 candidates.
• This photo of Charlie Weis must be seen. A mere description can't do it justice.
• This link has nothing to do with sports, but Florida Man, the world's worst superhero, has really outdone himself this time.
• Today's useless bit of knowledge: Rick Pitino is a fan of rapper Pitbull.
• This awesome little Rockets fan is adorably excited about Dwight Howard's arrival and wants Shaq to know about it.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]