Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for July 17.
• Essential 11 favorite Kate Upton has done a photo shoot for Redemption Choppers, a custom motorcycle company. The results are intriguing.
• Mo stole the show at last night's All-Star Game. In a classy move, his fellow All-Stars allowed Rivera to take the field alone for warm-up tosses. Chill-bumps ensued. The game also yielded the most surreal piece of video I've seen in a while: Prince Fielder legging out a triple while Tim McCarver reads the words to Metallica's "Enter Sandman."
• The power of Twitter: An idiot ran onto the field and got bodyslammed because he got 1,000 re-tweets.
• Johnny Football was the headliner today at SEC Media Days, where he was grilled for acting like a 20-year-old. Which he is.
• Speaking of Manziel, does Texas A&M have the SEC's best backfield? That Kevin Sumlin is building a monster down in College Station.
• Speaking of A&M, Nick Saban hasn't forgotten. And neither will his team. You've been warned.
• Keith Olbermann is returning to ESPN to host a talk show on the Deuce. I give it six months until he hacks off the wrong person again.
• Lindsey Vonn Dufnering? Lindsey Vonn Dufnering, with the man himself.
• Bubba Watson has mastered the photobomb, to the point that he's the one in focus.
• Florida D-lineman Dominique Easley had never heard of Bear Bryant and asked if it was some sort of cartoon. I blame our educational system.
• Enjoy Mariano Rivera's last All-Star Game entrance.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]