Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for July 19.
• Sofia Vergara was nominated for an Emmy, which seems like a good excuse to link to this amazing assortment of pics and GIFs of the Modern Family starlet.
• Looking to endanger your life to relieve summer boredom? Check out these insane summer stunts.
• Brian Urlacher doesn't want the Bears to win a Super Bowl without him. Smokin' Jay understands.
• Awww. Here's a gallery of athletes celebrating with their kids. Some of them seem to be saying, get away from me, you large sweaty man.
• Interesting column: AJ McCarron has self-branded as the anti-Manziel.
• This just in: J.J. Watt is an insane athlete. Basically, he could hurdle Danny DeVito from a standing start.
• Charl Schwartzel destroyed a 5-iron in anger at the British Open. He thereby joins Athlon's video countdown of golfers behaving badly.
• Remember that kid who ran onto the field at the All-Star Game because Twitter told him to? He might spend a year in prison. Apparently it's illegal to make the All-Star Game remotely interesting.
• Jonesing for a little hoops action? Here's a tasty dunk from NBA Summer League play.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org