Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for July 19.
• Sofia Vergara was nominated for an Emmy, which seems like a good excuse to link to this amazing assortment of pics and GIFs of the Modern Family starlet.
• Looking to endanger your life to relieve summer boredom? Check out these insane summer stunts.
• Brian Urlacher doesn't want the Bears to win a Super Bowl without him. Smokin' Jay understands.
• Awww. Here's a gallery of athletes celebrating with their kids. Some of them seem to be saying, get away from me, you large sweaty man.
• Interesting column: AJ McCarron has self-branded as the anti-Manziel.
• This just in: J.J. Watt is an insane athlete. Basically, he could hurdle Danny DeVito from a standing start.
• Charl Schwartzel destroyed a 5-iron in anger at the British Open. He thereby joins Athlon's video countdown of golfers behaving badly.
• Remember that kid who ran onto the field at the All-Star Game because Twitter told him to? He might spend a year in prison. Apparently it's illegal to make the All-Star Game remotely interesting.
• Jonesing for a little hoops action? Here's a tasty dunk from NBA Summer League play.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]