Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for July 24.
• UFC champion Ronda Rousey has scored a role in Sylvester Stallone's Expendables 3. Let the butt-kicking and name-taking commence.
• Sure, everyone dislikes A-Rod, but the New York Daily News' Bill Madden auditions for the job of chief of baseball's moral police with this rant.
• Chris Johnson and Devin Hester will race a cheetah on television. Loser gets eaten.
• Helpful advice: 15 movies you should avoid on a first date. Then again, I'm not sure Human Centipede 2 is appropriate for any sort of dating situation.
• Today is Karl Malone's 50th birthday. Celebrate with this gallery of rare photos of the Mailman.
• Phil Mickelson paid 61 percent of his Scottish Open earnings in taxes. Hey, George Harrison tried to warn you.
• Here are college football's 25 most engaged fan bases. The SEC is well represented, but not No. 1.
• Rex Ryan unplugged: 10 things he thinks he thinks, from MMQB.
• Note to sidelines reporters: Wait for the concussion symptoms to subside before interviewing an injured athlete.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org