Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for July 25.
• Elsewhere on this very site, you'll find a must-watch video of the Bucs cheerleaders doing a "Blurred Lines" video. I'll wait while you go watch it here. That photo is a sneak preview.
• Aaron Hernandez forfeited his freedom. Now he's forfeited his All-American brick at Florida.
• Speaking of tight ends from the state of Florida, FSU's Nick O'Leary absolutely shredded his motorcycle but somehow walked away. You'd think Jack Nicklaus' grandson could drive better than that.
• Kids and adults have differing perspectives on summer. Kids love it; adults wonder if they've actually died and gone to hell.
• Best part of a knucklehead rushing the field at a sporting event? Security guard bodyslam. Here's a video gallery.
• Check out this youth football de-cleating. Looks like a pee-wee remake of "The Waterboy."
• Updates on Tim Hudson's gruesome ankle injury. Don't watch the video if you've already eaten this morning.
• Brandon Moore, who put the "butt" in the "butt fumble," is retiring. That's just an excuse to link to my favorite NFL play of the last decade.
• Ranking the top 10 linebackers in the SEC. Guess who has the top two?
• Play of the night: The Rays turned a tasty double-play against the Sox.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]