Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for July 25.
• Elsewhere on this very site, you'll find a must-watch video of the Bucs cheerleaders doing a "Blurred Lines" video. I'll wait while you go watch it here. That photo is a sneak preview.
• Aaron Hernandez forfeited his freedom. Now he's forfeited his All-American brick at Florida.
• Speaking of tight ends from the state of Florida, FSU's Nick O'Leary absolutely shredded his motorcycle but somehow walked away. You'd think Jack Nicklaus' grandson could drive better than that.
• Kids and adults have differing perspectives on summer. Kids love it; adults wonder if they've actually died and gone to hell.
• Best part of a knucklehead rushing the field at a sporting event? Security guard bodyslam. Here's a video gallery.
• Check out this youth football de-cleating. Looks like a pee-wee remake of "The Waterboy."
• Updates on Tim Hudson's gruesome ankle injury. Don't watch the video if you've already eaten this morning.
• Brandon Moore, who put the "butt" in the "butt fumble," is retiring. That's just an excuse to link to my favorite NFL play of the last decade.
• Ranking the top 10 linebackers in the SEC. Guess who has the top two?
• Play of the night: The Rays turned a tasty double-play against the Sox.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com