Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for July 26.
• Geno Smith, Eric Fisher, Ziggy Ansah, et al aren't the only rookies we'll be watching this year. Here's a slideshow of 50 rookie cheerleaders you'll be seeing on NFL sidelines, including Houston's Caitlyn (pictured).
• A Brewers fan wanted to make a statement via her jersey. Security did not comply with her wishes.
• Atlanta's Matt Ryan just signed a $103.75 million deal. For the math impaired, that equates to $103.75 million per career playoff win for Ryan thus far.
• Here's a list of things every man should have in his place. I lack many of these things. Now questioning my manhood.
• Touching story of the day: a Memphis quarterback, a piano and an 11-year-old cancer patient. There's hope for humanity.
• The 49ers' Tarell Brown learned via Twitter that by missing offseason workouts, he had cost himself $2 million. So he fired his agent. Sounds like he wanted to kill the messenger, but you can't kill Twitter, I guess.
• Darnell Dockett has a pet tiger, because of course he does.
• Todd Herremans of the Eagles decided he wanted to look like a Viking (not the Adrian Peterson kind).
• Enjoy this video of a U.S. airman throwing down a windmill in fatigues and boots.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org