Breaking down the SEC East and looking ahead at a light slate of games
The college football season enters November with a less-than-stellar week of games, but hosts Braden Gall and David Fox try to make the best of it.
On this week’s podcast:
• Reviewing wins by Oregon and Stanford, setting up a major Thursday meeting next week. Fox and Gall explain why Oregon’s defense is perpetually overlooked.
• Breaking down the heartbreak at Missouri and why the Tigers are no longer an SEC East frontrunner despite behind ahead in the standings.
• The Minnesota loss may be another referendum on the tenure of Bo Pelini at Nebraska. We outline what he’s achieved and what he hasn’t and if it’s time for Nebraska to make a change.
• In this week’s games, why Michigan may be in for a world of hurt against Michigan State and why Texas Tech is still more impressive after a loss than Oklahoma State has been all season.
• And finally, in the big game this week, why Duke Johnson may be the only hope for Miami in Tallahassee.
The podcast can be found on athlonsports.com, iTunes and our podcast RSS feed.