Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
In the Week 4 episode of the Athlon Sports Cover 2 Podcast, co-hosts Braden Gall and David Fox recap the key developments of Week 3 and take a quick look ahead at Week 4.
In this week’s podcast:
• The final score may have been unpredictable, but the way Alabama and Texas A&M got to 49-42 was by the numbers for the Tide. Braden wants to know if A&M is still in the title race, but David is having none of it. As for Alabama, should Ole Miss and LSU see signs of weakness?
• After assessing blame in the fiasco at the end of Arizona State's win over Wisconsin, we take a look at the Sun Devils' important matchup this week against Stanford.
• Nebraska's defense fell apart, but what does that mean for Bo Pelini? Braden sees a repeat of past games for the Huskers, but David is entertaining the possibility that UCLA is just that good.
• Auburn-LSU is the more interesting SEC matchup this week, but the two hosts take a second to talk about Braden's alma mater (Tennessee) facing David's (Florida).
• In this week's rapid fire, we ask which of the Big Ten losing teams from last week have the best chance of getting to the Rose Bowl, potential for crazy in Week 4 and a hypothetical for Urban Meyer.
The podcast can be found on athlonsports.com, iTunes and our podcast RSS feed.
Thanks to Moon Taxi for sharing their tunes for bumper music. Their new album Mountains Beaches Cities is now available.