Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding up the web's best sports links so you don't have to.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for December 26.
• Soccer star Alex Morgan went to Hawaii for the holidays and donned a bikini. Fortunately, and not surprisingly, photgraphers were there to record the occasion.
• I know many of you aren't all that anxious to celebrate another title game appearance with entitled Bama fans, but this is pretty cool.
• ICYMI, Ed Reed and Bryant McKinnie ushered in the holidays with a memorable rendition of Silent Night.
• Merrill Hoge hates Tim Tebow. I think we knew this, but I'm not sure we knew the true level of disdain.
• Danilo Gallinari was serving knuckle sandwiches for Christmas dinner yesterday.
• While you were sleeping off your Christmas calories, Arizona's Nick Johnson had this sick game-saving block against San Diego State.
• Scottie Pippen portrayed Ebenezer Scrooge on stage to make a little girl's wish come true. Apparently, this is typecasting; waiters have been known to call him "No tippin' Pippen."
• Bowl season's already brought us a few clunkers, but nothing quite like this: The biggest blowouts in sports history.
• Gotta love R.A. Dickey letting his nerd flag fly. He tweeted out a picture of himself in a Star Wars onesie.
• Hulk Hogan is opening a restaurant that he describes as "Hooters times 10." Can't wait.
• In today's video, Santa shows his mad ups.
--- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com