This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for May 24.
• The Oregon Ducks appear on Athlon's preseason Top 25 countdown . But more importantly, it's a perfect opportunity to .
• A-Rod sold his house for . It featured seven bedrooms, two docks, and probably one awesome centaur painting.
• LeBron James was a unanimous pick for and Kobe Bryant earned his record-tying 11th first-team selection.
• Mike Krzyzewski is looking for some more gold bling. Coach K will remain as .
• Want to feel really, REALLY lazy? Just read about Yuichiro Miura, an 80-year-old dude who recently .
• Paul Finebaum, the former syndicated radio host, joins ESPN and will be .
• It's official. .
• These 12 guys and a few lucky others know that the Amex Black card is nothing in comparison to .
• Wondering when and where SEC bowl games will take place this season? .
• Buffalo Bills running back CJ Spiller plays football. But some days, he ponders the character development in
• Tip of the Day: If you score a soccer goal, don't take off your pants to celebrate.
• Model/actress to the big screen in Fast & Furious 6. She is fabulous.
• Ever wondered what Shaq would sound like singing a Rihanna song?
• Bad news for 49ers fans. The team's leading wide receiver . He could miss the entire season.