This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for May 24.
• The Oregon Ducks appear on Athlon's preseason Top 25 countdown at No. 3. But more importantly, it's a perfect opportunity to feature their cheerleaders.
• A-Rod sold his house for a whopping $30 million. It featured seven bedrooms, two docks, and probably one awesome centaur painting.
• LeBron James was a unanimous pick for the All-NBA team and Kobe Bryant earned his record-tying 11th first-team selection.
• These 12 guys and a few lucky others know that the Amex Black card is nothing in comparison to baseball’s golden ticket.
• Wondering when and where SEC bowl games will take place this season? Wonder no more.
• Buffalo Bills running back CJ Spiller plays football. But some days, he ponders the character development in “SpongeBob SquarePants.”
• Tip of the Day: If you score a soccer goal, don't take off your pants to celebrate.
• Ever wondered what Shaq would sound like singing a Rihanna song? Wonder no more.
• Bad news for 49ers fans. The team's leading wide receiver Michael Crabtree had surgery to repair a torn right Achilles tendon. He could miss the entire season.