Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Because sometimes it's good to make fun of the other team.
Here are some of our favorite jokes about Michigan's biggest rivals.
• What happens when Urban Meyer takes Viagra?
He gets taller.
• How many Ohio State football players does it take to change a light bulb?
Just one, but he gets four academic credits for it.
• What does the average Ohio State football player get on his SAT?
• Did you hear about the new honor system at Ohio State?
Yes, your Honor. No, your Honor.
• Where was O.J. headed in the white Bronco?
Michigan State. He knew that the police would never look there for a Heisman Trophy
• Why is Michigan State replacing the turf in its stadium with cardboard?
The Spartans always look better on paper.
• Why don’t Michigan State fans eat barbecue beans?
Because they keep falling through the holes in the grill.
• How do you get a Michigan State graduate off your front porch?
You pay for the pizza.
• What do you call 20 Notre Dame fans skydiving from an airplane?
• Things you will never hear an Ohio State fan say:
I have reviewed your application.
Related Michigan Content
Michigan Wolverines 2012 Team Preview
Michigan Wolverines Top 10 Players for 2012
Will Denard Robinson Be a Heisman Finalist in 2012?
Michigan Wolverines Top 10 Players Since 1967
The Greatest Moments in Michigan Football History
Michigan Wolverines Cheerleader Gallery
Michigan Wolverines 2012 Team Predictions