Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Because sometimes it's good to make fun of the other team.
Here are some of our favorite jokes about Oklahoma's biggest rivals.
• What does an Oklahoma State fan do when the Cowboys win the BCS championship?
He turns off the PlayStation.
• What's the difference between a litter of puppies and Oklahoma State fans?
Eventually puppies grow up and stop whining.
• What does the average Texas football player get on his SAT?
• Did you hear about the new honor system at Texas?
Yes, your Honor. No, your Honor.
• How many Oklahoma State freshmen does it take to change a light bulb?
None. That’s a sophomore course.
• How many Texas fans does it take to change a flat tire?
Just one . . . unless it’s a blowout, then they all show up!
• Why is Texas replacing the turf in its stadium with cardboard?
The Longhorns always look better on paper.
• Why don’t Oklahoma State fans eat barbecue beans?
Because they keep falling through the holes in the grill.
• What do you call 20 Texas fans skydiving from an airplane?
• You know you’re from Texas if:
Someone asks to see your ID and you show them your belt buckle.