Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Because sometimes it's good to make fun of the other team.
Here are some of our favorite jokes about Oregon's biggest rivals.
• What's the difference between an Oregon State football player and a dollar?
You can get four quarters out of a dollar.
• What do you call a Beaver in a BCS bowl game?
• What do you get when you cross Oregon State with a groundhog?
Six more weeks of bad football.
• Did you hear that Oregon State's football team doesn't have a website?
The Beavers can't string three "Ws" together.
• How does an Oregon State fan count to 10?
0-1, 0-2, 0-3, 0-4…..
• What do USC fans use for birth control?
• Did you hear what happened to the Washington State fan when he found out that 90% of all car accidents occur within five miles of home?
• What do you call a beautiful woman on the arm of a Cal fan?
• The Foo Fighters are playing at Reser Stadium this fall.
They're 10-point favorites.
• Things you will never hear an Oregon State fan say:
I’ll take Shakespeare for 1000, Alex.