Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Because sometimes it's good to make fun of the other team
Here are some of our favorite jokes about the Stanford Cardinal's biggest rivals.
• What do medical marijuana and Cal football have in common? They both get smoked in bowls.
• What does the average Oregon football player get on his SAT? Drool.
• What's the difference between a litter of puppies and Cal fans? Eventually puppies grow up and stop whining.
• Did you hear about the new honor system at Oregon?
Yes, your Honor. No, your Honor.
• What do you call 20 Cal fans skydiving from an airplane?
• What happens when Lane Kiffin takes Viagra? He gets taller.
• How many Cal fans does it take to change a flat tire? Just one . . . unless it’s a blowout, then they all show up!
• What do you get when you cross Washington State with a groundhog? Six more weeks of bad football.
• Why do Cal football players like smart women?
• Things you will never hear an Oregon fan say: I have reviewed your application.