Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Because sometimes it's good to make fun of the other team.
Here are some of our favorite jokes about West Virginia's biggest rivals.
• What does a Pittsburgh fan do when the Panthers win the BCS championship?
He turns off the PlayStation.
• What do medical marijuana and Pittsburgh football have in common?
They both get smoked in bowls.
• What do you get when you cross Pittsburgh with a groundhog?
Six more weeks of bad football.
• How many Louisville freshmen does it take to change a light bulb?
None. That’s a sophomore course.
• Why is Pittsburgh replacing the turf in its stadium with cardboard?
The Panthers always look better on paper.
• Did you hear what happened to the Pittsburgh fan when he found out that 90% of all car accidents occur within five miles of home?
• What do you call a beautiful woman on the arm of a Pittsburgh fan?
• The Foo Fighters are playing at Joan C. Edwards Stadium this fall.
They're 10-point favorites.
• What do you call 20 Pittsburgh fans skydiving from an airplane?
• You know you’re from Pittsburgh if:
You’ve ever climbed a water tower with a bucket of paint to defend your sister’s honor.
Related West Virginia Content
West Virginia Mountaineers 2012 Team Preview
West Virginia Mountaineers Top 10 Players for 2012
West Virginia Mountaineers 2012 Team Predictions
West Virginia Mountaineers Top 10 Greatest Players Since 1967
The Greatest Moments in West Virginia Football History
West Virginia Cheerleader Gallery
Is Geno Smith the Big 12's Best Quarterback?