Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Because sometimes it's good to make fun of the other team
Here are some of our favorite jokes about Wisconsin's biggest rivals.
• What does a Minnesota fan do when the Gophers win the BCS championship?
He turns off the PlayStation.
• What do medical marijuana and Iowa football have in common?
They both get smoked in bowls.
• What's the difference between a litter of puppies and Ohio State fans?
Eventually puppies grow up and stop whining.
• Did you hear that Minnesota's football team doesn't have a website?
The Gophers can't string three "Ws" together.
• Where was O.J. headed in the white Bronco?
Indiana. He knew that the police would never look there for a Heisman Trophy winner.
• Did you hear what happened to the Iowa fan when he found out that 90% of all car accidents occur within five miles of home?
• What do you call a beautiful woman on the arm of an Iowa fan?
• The Foo Fighters are playing at TCF Bank Stadium this fall. They're 10-point favorites.
• You know you’re from Iowa if: Someone asks to see your ID and you show them your belt buckle.
• Things you will never hear a Minnesota fan say: I have reviewed your application.
Related Wisconsin Content
Wisconsin Badgers 2012 Team Preview
Wisconsin Badgers Top 10 Players for 2012
Will the Coaching Attrition Catch Up to Wisconsin in 2012?
The 10 Greatest Players in Wisconsin Football History Since 1967
Wisconsin Badgers Cheerleader Gallery
The Greatest Moments in Wisconsin Football History
Wisconsin Badgers 2012 Team Predictions