Nelson Agholor is in for a big season.
Fall college fantasy football drafts are right around the corner and Athlon is here to help win your league in 2014. Athlon Sports has teamed with Joe DiSalvo of thecffsite.com to provide the latest rankings for the upcoming year.
Thecffsite.com is the No. 1 place for college fantasy news, rankings and weekly projections during the year.
Below is the projected top 20 fantasy wide receivers for 2014. Want to go deeper? Check out thecffsite.com’s draft kit, which contains keeper league information, more rankings and analysis.
Scoring system rankings based upon:
All draft values are based on a 12-team, 20-round draft using the following scoring system:
Passing—25 pass yds = 1 point
Passing TD = 4 points
Rushing—10 rushing yards = 1 point
Rushing TDs = 6 points
Receiving—.5 points per reception, 10 receiving yards = 1 point, Receiving TDs = 6 points
Updated: July 4, 2014, by Joe DiSalvo (@theCFFsite)
Note: This is not a list of the best players in college football. This is a ranking of the best players in terms of fantasy value (players who will have the best numbers in college football for 2014).
College Fantasy Football: Top 20 Wide Receivers for 2014
1. Antwan Goodley, Baylor
2. Justin Hardy, East Carolina
3. Deontay Greenberry, Houston
4. Nelson Agholor, USC
5. Tyler Lockett, Kansas State
6. Tyler Boyd, Pittsburgh
7. Jamison Crowder, Duke
8. Josh Harper, Fresno State
9. DeVante Parker, Louisville
10. Titus Davis, Central Michigan
11. Jaelen Strong, Arizona State
12. Tommy Shuler, Marshall
13. Jordan Williams, Ball State
14. Devante Davis, UNLV
15. Dres Anderson, Utah
16. Rashad Greene, Florida State
17. Jameon Lewis, Mississippi State
18. Shane Wynn, Indiana
19. Ronnie Moore, Bowling Green
20. Corey Davis, Western Michigan