Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Peyton Manning has the Denver Broncos riding an 11-game winning streak into the playoffs.
Athlon Sports' weekly rankings of NFL teams. The Denver Broncos and Atlanta Falcons head into the playoffs as the No. 1 seeds in the AFC and NFC, respectively. Meanwhile, the Kansas City Chiefs have locked up the No. 1 pick in the NFL Draft.
Here are our NFL Power Rankings following the NFL Playoffs' Wild Card Weekend:
1. Broncos (13-3) Peyton Manning 2–0 vs. Ravens in postseason.
2. Falcons (13-3) Haven’t won playoff game since Mike Vick was QB.
3. Patriots (12-4) Tom Brady puts 16–6 postseason record on the line.
4. 49ers (11-4-1) Colin Kaepernick to make first career playoff start.
5. Packers (12-5) Chico’s own Aaron Rodgers going back to California.
6. Texans (13-4) Arian Foster Twitter avatar now critical column pic.
7. Ravens (11-6) Ray Lewis victorious in final Baltimore home game.
8. Seahawks (12-5) Russell Wilson fifth rookie QB to earn playoff victory.
9. Redskins (10-7) Shanahan, Andrews dispute handling of RG3 injury.
10. Bengals (10-7) Marvin Lewis’ career postseason record falls to 0–4.
11. Colts (11-6) Bruce Arians hospitalized, misses loss at Baltimore.
12. Vikings (10-7) Joe Webb replaces Christian Ponder, struggles in loss.
13. Bears (10-6) Getting crazy eyes for interviewing Mike Singletary.
14. Giants (9-7) Jason Pierre-Paul to seek help from Michael Strahan.
15. Cowboys (8-8) Tony Romo taunted by NHL’s Dallas Stars on Twitter.
16. Steelers (8-8) OC Todd Haley debating interview for Cardinals’ job.
17. Rams (7-8-1) Williams boys, Gregg and Blake, let go in St. Louis.
18. Panthers (7-9) X-rays on Cam Newton’s ribs, left ankle negative.
19. Saints (7-9) Sean Payton reportedly signs richest deal in NFL.
20. Dolphins (7-9) Owner Stephen Ross backs Philbin-Tannehill duo.
21. Chargers (7-9) To settle on GM before making next coaching hire.
22. Buccaneers (7-9) Josh Freeman contract not extended by Tampa Bay.
23. Titans (6-10) Chris Johnson guaranteed $9 million bonus Feb. 9.
24. Bills (6-10) Hire Doug Marrone as franchise’s 16th head coach.
25. Jets (6-10) Rex Ryan has tattoo of wife in Mark Sanchez jersey.
26. Cardinals (5-11) Darnell Dockett types tweet nothings during BCS title.
27. Browns (5-11) Chip Kelly backs off NFL, headed back to Oregon.
28. Lions (4-12) Calvin Johnson career year defies “Madden Curse.”
29. Eagles (4-12) Set to interview Bengals’ Jay Gruden. Is Jon next?
30. Raiders (4-12) Dennis Allen to coach North team in Senior Bowl.
31. Jaguars (2-14) Mike Mularkey status uncertain until new GM hired.
32. Chiefs (2-14) Andy Reid to coach, make personnel moves in K.C.