Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Because sometimes it's good to make fun of the other team.
Here are some of our favorite jokes about Alabama's biggest rivals.
• What's the difference between a litter of puppies and Auburn fans?
Eventually puppies grow up and stop whining.
• What do you get when you cross Ole Miss with a groundhog?
Six more weeks of bad football.
• How many Auburn freshmen does it take to change a light bulb?
None. That’s a sophomore course.
• Where was O.J. headed in the white Bronco?
Tennessee. He knew that the police would never look there for a Heisman Trophy winner.
• Why don’t LSU fans eat barbecue beans?
Because they keep falling through the holes in the grill.
• The Foo Fighters are playing at Vaught-Hemingway this fall.
They're 10-point favorites.
• What do you call 20 Auburn fans skydiving from an airplane?
• Why is Mississippi State replacing the grass at Davis Wade Stadium with cardboard?
The Bulldogs always look better on paper.
• Things you will never hear an Auburn fan say:
I just couldn’t find a thing at Walmart today.