Because sometimes it's good to make fun of the other team
Here are some of our favorite jokes about the Louisville Cardinals' biggest rivals.
• How many Kentucky football players does it take to change a light bulb? Just one, but he gets four academic credits for it.
• The Foo Fighters are playing at Commonwealth Stadium this fall. They're 10-point favorites.
• What does the average Kentucky football player get on his SAT? Drool.
• What does a Kentucky fan do when the Wildcats win the BCS championship? He turns off the PlayStation.
• A man in a bar leans over to the guy next to him and asks, "Wanna hear a Kentucky joke?" The guy next to him replies, "Look, fella, I'm six feet tall, 200 pounds, and I'm a Kentucky grad. The guy next to me is 6-2, 225, and he's a Kentucky grad. The big dude next to him is 6-5, weighs 250, and he's a Kentucky grad. You still wanna tell that joke?" The first man replies: "Not if I'm gonna have to explain it three times."
• What do you call a Wildcat in a BCS bowl game? A referee.
• How does a Kentucky fan count to 10? 0-1, 0-2, 0-3, 0-4…
• What do Kentucky fans use for birth control? Their personalities.
• How do you get a Kentucky graduate off your front porch? You pay for the pizza.
• What do you call 20 Kentucky fans skydiving from an airplane?
Related Louisville Content
Louisville Cardinals 2012 Team Preview
Louisville Cardinals Top 10 Players for 2012
Can Louisville Finish Big East Play Unbeaten in 2012?
The Greatest Moments in Louisville Football History
Louisville Cardinals Top 10 Greatest Players Since 1967
Louisville Cardinals Cheerleader Gallery
Louisville Cardinals 2012 Team Predictions