Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Because sometimes it's good to make fun of the other team
Here are some of our favorite jokes about TCU's biggest rivals.
• What does a SMU fan do when the Mustangs win the BCS championship? He turns off the PlayStation.
• How many Baylor fans does it take to change a flat tire? Just one . . . unless it’s a blowout, then they all show up!
• Where was O.J. headed in the white Bronco? Texas Tech. He knew that the police would never look there for a Heisman Trophy winner.
• What's the difference between a litter of puppies and Texas fans? Eventually puppies grow up and stop whining.
• Why don’t Texas Tech fans eat barbecue beans? Because they keep falling through the holes in the grill.
• What do you call a beautiful woman on the arm of a Baylor fan? A tattoo.
• Did you hear what happened to the Texas fan when he found out that 90% of all car accidents occur within five miles of home? He moved.
• Did you hear that Texas Tech's football team doesn't have a website? The Red Raiders can't string three "Ws" together.
• Things you will never hear a Baylor fan say: I have reviewed your application.
• You know you’re from Lubbock if... Someone asks to see your ID and you show them your belt buckle.
Related TCU Content
2012 TCU Horned Frogs Team Preview
TCU Horned Frogs Top 10 Players for 2012
TCU Horned Frogs 2012 Team Predictions
TCU Horned Frogs Cheerleader Gallery
TCU Horned Frogs 10 Greatest Players Since 1967
The Greatest Moments in TCU Football History
How Many Big 12 Games will TCU Win in 2012?