Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for April 11.
• In honor of Masters week, enjoy a gallery of gorgeous girls golfing, including actual golfer Blair O'Neal (pictured).
• A man put a lot of money on Rory McIlroy to win The Masters after seeing Rory's image on a chocolate danish. I try not to take orders from breakfast pastries, but that's me.
• Once again, a pesky golf fan alerted a rules official to a violation, this one by Luke Donald. At least the fan in question was on the grounds and not calling from the couch. Golf fans are the kids who remind the teacher she forgot to assign homework.
• I've never linked to college hockey before, but here you go: Minnesota advanced to the Frozen Four with a buzzer-beater.
• Most athletic move of the day yesterday: Hillary Clinton used her cat-quick reflexes to dodge an airborne shoe.
• Fun media feud of the day: Piers Morgan vs. SI TV writer Richard Deitsch.
• Jon Stewart crushed the NCAA on the Daily Show.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]