Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for April 2.
• With baseball season in full swing, enjoy this gallery of MLB WAGs, including Mat Latos' wife Dallas (pictured).
• A Red Sox fan made her feelings about Jacoby Ellsbury known. She stopped by Traitor Joe's on the way home.
• More sign fun: A Yankees fan accuses Robinson Cano of being driven by money. Irony is not dead.
• Did Sidney Crosby flop from a linesman's nudge? Kinda looks like it.
• Just because: Samuel L. Jackson performs a slam poem about "Boy Meets World."
• New Washington coach Chris Petersen pulled off a nice April Fool's prank on his unsuspecting team. Well done.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]