Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for April 3.
• Paulina Gretzky, Dustin Johnson's fiancee, will be on the cover of the upcoming issue of Golf Digest. Purists will no doubt be outraged, but I say, why not?
• He hasn't been on the Auburn campus much more than a week, and Bruce Pearl has already been shirtless in a dunking booth.
• To assess players, Jim Harbaugh plays a Jim Harbaugh-style game of catch with them.
• Deion Sanders says Johnny Manziel has "ghetto tendencies." I think it was a compliment. If you click, you'll notice in the photo that Deion now looks like a lovable sitcom grandpa.
• 23-year-old Tyler Summitt will face challenges as a head coach, even if his mom is Pat Summitt.
• If you have a strong stomach, and you've already digested your breakfast, you can click here and see what a hockey puck can do to a human face.
• Bartolo Colon's ill-fated trips to the plate have paid off in other ways. Like funny memes.
• Marcin Gortat of the Wizards snuck into the Celtics huddle. And the Celtics didn't seem to notice.
• Nolan Ryan's ceremonial first pitch was a flashback to the days when he never quite knew where the ball was going. Just without the velocity.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com