Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for Aug. 13.
• Romance isn't dead: A Dallas Cowboys cheerleader (pictured) liked what she saw from an Oklahoma State captain during a coin toss. Social media stalking and young love ensued.
• Last night, I watched "The Big Lebowski" for the 43rd time, unaware that Yu Darvish was flirting with a no-no and other cool stuff was happening.
• James Harrison has declared war on "Hard Knocks." Bad for Roger Goodell, good for TV.
• Didn't see this one coming: Randy Moss is headed to Fox Sports. Wonder if Joe Buck will call him out for his disgusting acts.
• Note to high school football coaches: Old grudges die hard.
• Not sports-related but beyond awesome: The future of mass transit could be the Hyperloop, a solar-powered system where capsules speed through tubes at up to 700 mph. Yes, please.
• The Adam Jones banana-thrower has been identified. Let the public shaming commence.
• Photos of college football's palatial indoor practice facilities. Amateur athletics at work.
• How the SEC's best players were rated as recruits. I'd forgotten that Johnny Football was just a 3-star.
• Jose Iglesias's bare-handed flip to first is truly spectacular.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org