Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for August 13:
• It stays hot in South Beach: The Miami Dolphins cheerleaders recently held a fashion show and calendar unveiling.
• 25 awesome athlete toys. It's good to be rich and famous.
• Mike Gundy is a man, he's 47, and he's a terrible white-guy dancer.
• Falcons coach Mike Smith: "We want to be the biggest pr--ks." It's good to have goals.
• Ever wonder how a dog would react to a levitating weiner? Wonder no more.
• Watch a sportscaster name-check each Robin Williams movie in his segment.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]