Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for Aug. 14.
• Leading off today: The 2014 Hot Shots calendar will feature girls in bikinis with guns. We endorse the concept.
• Jason Dufner re-invents Dufnering while photobombing a woman. This guy's awesomeness is never-ending. Here he is snuggling with his trophy. Of course, if you've seen his wife, you know that he snuggles with a trophy every night.
• Herbstreit pulls no punches in assessing the Manziel autograph situation. You won't like Herbie when he's angry.
• Multi-pass pool dunk Vines are the new Harlem Shake. They're also extremely re-watchable.
• Gio Gonzalez and Jayson Werth had an airing of grievances in the dugout. Manager Davy Johnson called it "camaraderie."
• Get this man some Fixodent: Here's Phillies manager Charlie Manuel casually popping out his dentures.
• Oh, Kevin Durant. Must you indulge the Biebs and his bottomless well of douchiness?
• In today's video, Tom Brady creeps us all out with his wandering sideline eyes.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]