Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for Aug. 14.
• Leading off today: The 2014 Hot Shots calendar will feature girls in bikinis with guns. We endorse the concept.
• Jason Dufner re-invents Dufnering while photobombing a woman. This guy's awesomeness is never-ending. Here he is snuggling with his trophy. Of course, if you've seen his wife, you know that he snuggles with a trophy every night.
• Herbstreit pulls no punches in assessing the Manziel autograph situation. You won't like Herbie when he's angry.
• Multi-pass pool dunk Vines are the new Harlem Shake. They're also extremely re-watchable.
• Gio Gonzalez and Jayson Werth had an airing of grievances in the dugout. Manager Davy Johnson called it "camaraderie."
• Get this man some Fixodent: Here's Phillies manager Charlie Manuel casually popping out his dentures.
• Oh, Kevin Durant. Must you indulge the Biebs and his bottomless well of douchiness?
• In today's video, Tom Brady creeps us all out with his wandering sideline eyes.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]