Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for Aug. 15.
• Here's a countdown that will kick-start your Thursday: The 50 hottest women athletes on social media, including javelin thrower Leryn Franco (pictured).
• Today in Jason Dufner awesomeness: Auburn fan Dufner took acorns from Oak Hill Country Club to plant at Toomer's Corner.
• A living mannequin scared the bejeezus out of some unsuspecting Michigan State players and coaches. Who knew Sparty was such a scaredy-cat?
• Locks of love: College superfan haircuts.
• Lions linebacker DeAndre Levy spent his vacation camping in the Peruvian jungle, eating rats. This guy needs a new travel agent.
• Inspirational story of the day: A one-armed basketball player has been offered a spot on Florida's team as a preferred walk-on. I smell movie.
• Yesterday, we brought you the indoor practice facilities of the SEC. Today, the locker rooms. I'd like to live in one of these things.
• A bunch of professional baseball players combined for a play that would embarass a little league team. The only thing missing is sped-up footage and Benny Hill music.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org