Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for Aug. 15.
• Here's a countdown that will kick-start your Thursday: The 50 hottest women athletes on social media, including javelin thrower Leryn Franco (pictured).
• Today in Jason Dufner awesomeness: Auburn fan Dufner took acorns from Oak Hill Country Club to plant at Toomer's Corner.
• A living mannequin scared the bejeezus out of some unsuspecting Michigan State players and coaches. Who knew Sparty was such a scaredy-cat?
• Locks of love: College superfan haircuts.
• Lions linebacker DeAndre Levy spent his vacation camping in the Peruvian jungle, eating rats. This guy needs a new travel agent.
• Inspirational story of the day: A one-armed basketball player has been offered a spot on Florida's team as a preferred walk-on. I smell movie.
• Yesterday, we brought you the indoor practice facilities of the SEC. Today, the locker rooms. I'd like to live in one of these things.
• A bunch of professional baseball players combined for a play that would embarass a little league team. The only thing missing is sped-up footage and Benny Hill music.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org