Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for Aug. 16.
• The week's best GIFs and screencaps include this lovely lady who aspires to be the next Mrs. Federer.
• Ugly naked guy stormed the field at the Lions-Browns game last night, which resulted in the evening's best form tackle (though not by any member of the Lions or Browns). Not entirely safe for work.
• We all know that athletes are not mere mortals like you and me, including the way they recover from injuries.
• Looking to relocate? This could help: The best cities for meeting beautiful women. Portland's inclusion is surprising; I envision all their women looking like Carrie Brownstein.
• The week of Dufner continues. Here's our hero in a cryogenic chamber.
• Jay Cutler goes all John McEnroe on a lowly ball boy. Dude's in midseason form.
• I know, in the concussion era we're not supposed to celebrate big neck-snapping hits, but in this case, we'll make an exception.
• Speaking of near-decapitations, this minor league pitcher narrowly averted death to make a great play.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com