Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for Aug. 16.
• The week's best GIFs and screencaps include this lovely lady who aspires to be the next Mrs. Federer.
• Ugly naked guy stormed the field at the Lions-Browns game last night, which resulted in the evening's best form tackle (though not by any member of the Lions or Browns). Not entirely safe for work.
• We all know that athletes are not mere mortals like you and me, including the way they recover from injuries.
• Looking to relocate? This could help: The best cities for meeting beautiful women. Portland's inclusion is surprising; I envision all their women looking like Carrie Brownstein.
• The week of Dufner continues. Here's our hero in a cryogenic chamber.
• Jay Cutler goes all John McEnroe on a lowly ball boy. Dude's in midseason form.
• I know, in the concussion era we're not supposed to celebrate big neck-snapping hits, but in this case, we'll make an exception.
• Speaking of near-decapitations, this minor league pitcher narrowly averted death to make a great play.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]