Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for Aug. 22.
• Looking to enhance your Instagram follow roster? Here's a countdown of some of the lovelier ladies who populate that particular medium.
• Jaws indulges in some serious Kaepernick hyperbole. Dude, chillax.
• Jadeveon Clowney has caught the attention of the Grey Lady. Let the Heisman chatter commence.
• Congrats to Ichiro on reaching 4K. Here's how he did it.
• Planning a last-minute summer vacation? Avoid these destinations at all costs.
• Athletes immortalized in cartoons. Not surprisingly, The Simpsons' "Homer at the Bat" episode is well represented on this countdown.
• Grantland presents the best songs of the millennium. My takeaway: This millennium has sucked so far.
• If you feel like watching Jason Heyward suffer in GIF form, you're in luck: The Braves star took a 90 mph heater to the jaw.
• We're exactly one week away from real, live Southeastern Conference football. Here's a 1-14 SEC power ranking.
• The NCAA corrected one mistake with that MTSU Marine. Here's another flub they need to fix.
• An interesting take from Gary Payton on the origin of Allen Iverson's famous "Practice!?" rant.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]