Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for Aug. 22.
• Looking to enhance your Instagram follow roster? Here's a countdown of some of the lovelier ladies who populate that particular medium.
• Jaws indulges in some serious Kaepernick hyperbole. Dude, chillax.
• Jadeveon Clowney has caught the attention of the Grey Lady. Let the Heisman chatter commence.
• Congrats to Ichiro on reaching 4K. Here's how he did it.
• Planning a last-minute summer vacation? Avoid these destinations at all costs.
• Athletes immortalized in cartoons. Not surprisingly, The Simpsons' "Homer at the Bat" episode is well represented on this countdown.
• Grantland presents the best songs of the millennium. My takeaway: This millennium has sucked so far.
• If you feel like watching Jason Heyward suffer in GIF form, you're in luck: The Braves star took a 90 mph heater to the jaw.
• We're exactly one week away from real, live Southeastern Conference football. Here's a 1-14 SEC power ranking.
• The NCAA corrected one mistake with that MTSU Marine. Here's another flub they need to fix.
• An interesting take from Gary Payton on the origin of Allen Iverson's famous "Practice!?" rant.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]