Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for Aug. 23.
• Mandatory has a nice rundown of shamless gratuitous eye candy in film, including Brooklyn Decker (pictured) in "Just Go With It," which we're happy to do.
• Some guy named Willie Young of the Lions taunted Tom Brady last night. Two problems here: One, it's preseason, and two, he's Tom Brady and you're Willie Young.
• So did Roger Goodell pressure ESPN to drop out of the "Frontline" documentary on NFL head injuries? This could get interesting.
• Speaking of head injuries, here's Ronnie Lott talking about how he changed Super Bowl XXIII with his demolition of Ickey Woods.
• Remember how Ian Poulter and Howard Stern went at it on Twitter over fans yelling "Baba Booey", among other things? Well, a fan yelled "Baba Booey" at Poulter yesterday and was removed from the Liberty National premises. I'm hoping it escalates from here.
• Twitter melted down last night over the Affleck as Batman news. I'm not bothered by it. I hated Christian Bale's insane growling.
• Two South Carolina Gamecocks born four months apart have the same name and the same dad. That won't be confusing for Steve Spurrier at all.
• We don't give America's Hat enough love around here. How about video of a 125-yard CFL touchdown on a missed field goal return?
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com