Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for Aug. 23.
• Mandatory has a nice rundown of shamless gratuitous eye candy in film, including Brooklyn Decker (pictured) in "Just Go With It," which we're happy to do.
• Some guy named Willie Young of the Lions taunted Tom Brady last night. Two problems here: One, it's preseason, and two, he's Tom Brady and you're Willie Young.
• So did Roger Goodell pressure ESPN to drop out of the "Frontline" documentary on NFL head injuries? This could get interesting.
• Speaking of head injuries, here's Ronnie Lott talking about how he changed Super Bowl XXIII with his demolition of Ickey Woods.
• Remember how Ian Poulter and Howard Stern went at it on Twitter over fans yelling "Baba Booey", among other things? Well, a fan yelled "Baba Booey" at Poulter yesterday and was removed from the Liberty National premises. I'm hoping it escalates from here.
• Twitter melted down last night over the Affleck as Batman news. I'm not bothered by it. I hated Christian Bale's insane growling.
• Two South Carolina Gamecocks born four months apart have the same name and the same dad. That won't be confusing for Steve Spurrier at all.
• We don't give America's Hat enough love around here. How about video of a 125-yard CFL touchdown on a missed field goal return?
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org