Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for Aug. 26.
• Enjoy this countdown of the 101 Most Beautiful People in Sports. When surfer Ellie Jean Coffey (pictured) is only No. 14, you know it's a strong list. Fair warning: The list does include both sexes.
• It's here. College football. And there are already some BCS Championship elimination games on tap for the first weekend.
• The LolJets have already provided a season's worth of entertainment, and the season hasn't started. Let's enjoy the Ryan-Sanchez-Smith circus while we can.
• The SEC arms race has extended to schedule posters. These are pretty spectacular.
• Caroline Wozniacki is trying to convince the Twitterverse that she and Rory McIlroy are still together. Methinks she doth protest too much.
• Evidence as to why "Predator" is the greatest movie ever made. Hey, you'll get no argument from me.
• You know it's baseball's dog days when the old gum on the hat trick makes an appearance.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org