Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for Aug. 27.
• Let's face it: Women's tennis is replete with comely ladies. Here's a rundown of the 32 hottest contestants at the U.S. Open, including Flavia Pennetta (pictured).
• It's a big year for the Mack Brown regime in Austin. So can Texas actually win a national title? We'll say this: There's talent there.
• So apparently Alabama fans are bored by all the winning. We feel so sorry for you.
• A guy in Albuquerque made a million-dollar hole in one. So Albuquerque is not all desert, car washes and meth labs?
• Rex Ryan's feud with the media has reached the New Jersey governor's office and the front page of the Daily News. Over to you, President Obama.
• Johnny Manziel spent six hours with NCAA investigators. Let's end this dance and either sit him or not.
• 50 burning questions as we enter another college football season. Spoiler alert: No. 50 is, will Alabama start murdering trees again?
• Wanna see a screen grab of Michael Strahan in drag, presumably dressed as Oprah? Of course you do.
• I don't know much about tennis, but I know enough to know that this shot by Rafael Nadal is absolutely sick.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org