Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for Aug. 27.
• Let's face it: Women's tennis is replete with comely ladies. Here's a rundown of the 32 hottest contestants at the U.S. Open, including Flavia Pennetta (pictured).
• It's a big year for the Mack Brown regime in Austin. So can Texas actually win a national title? We'll say this: There's talent there.
• So apparently Alabama fans are bored by all the winning. We feel so sorry for you.
• A guy in Albuquerque made a million-dollar hole in one. So Albuquerque is not all desert, car washes and meth labs?
• Rex Ryan's feud with the media has reached the New Jersey governor's office and the front page of the Daily News. Over to you, President Obama.
• Johnny Manziel spent six hours with NCAA investigators. Let's end this dance and either sit him or not.
• 50 burning questions as we enter another college football season. Spoiler alert: No. 50 is, will Alabama start murdering trees again?
• Wanna see a screen grab of Michael Strahan in drag, presumably dressed as Oprah? Of course you do.
• I don't know much about tennis, but I know enough to know that this shot by Rafael Nadal is absolutely sick.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org