Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for Aug. 5.
• Ah, Instagram, where celebs go to lose their inhibitions. Here's a gallery of sexy celebrity Instagram photos, including Stacy Kiebler.
• This is interesting: To be an SEC ref, you have to be able to run 1.5 miles in 14 minutes, 16 seconds. There goes my dream.
• This could be a movie: Football coach Ted Lasso tries his hand at football, English Premier League-style.
• I'm old enough to remember when Art Donovan used to go on David Letterman all the time. The Colts legend died this weekend. RIP.
• Football season's fast approaching, which means that the guys at Every Day Should Be Saturday are climbing back onto my radar.
• Tiger Woods has won 79 times. This was the first time that his son Charlie was there to see it.
• A helmet sticker warns users against playing the sport of football. It's Roger Goodell's world now.
• Cris Carter videobombed Warren Sapp at the Hall of Fame ceremony the other night. Enjoy.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com