Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for August 5:
• Wow. LeBron is scary skinny. Dude, you can afford to eat.
• How adorbs is this? Justin Verlander tossed girlfriend Kate Upton a baseball, eliciting a precious reaction.
• Play "Spot the Typo" on this Michigan State locker room sign. Hint: A word is not spelled accurately.
• The eight least disgusting sports injuries of all time. That's right, I said least.
• Chris Bosh is launching a line of ties. The name? Mr. Nice Tie. Seriously.
• Ezequiel Carrera made the catch of the year last night. Move over, Jim Edmunds.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com