Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for August 6:
• Possibly inebriated swimsuit model Chrissy Teigen really seemed to enjoy throwing out the first pitch in LA Tuesday night. I'm with her; the only way to enjoy that nerve-wracking experience would be to get hammered first.
• These Kobe-Jordan comparison videos are absolutely amazing. You'd almost think one was imitating the other.
• Cleveland's David Murphy got confused by an extra ball bouncing on the grass. Write your own joke; I'm too lazy.
• Not sports-related, but kind of inspiring: Commuters in Australia combined to lift a train off a guy's leg.
• Kentucky lineman Cory Johnson is a regular guy. Very regular.
• Our lives are complete. We've now seen Adam Dunn pitch a complete inning.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]