Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for Aug. 8.
• Kaley Cuoco is dating some tennis player we've never heard of. That news is nothing more than an excuse to run a photo of the lovely Ms. Cuoco, who was an accomplished junior tennis player herself.
• Fox gets the U.S. Open starting in 2015, meaning no more Chris Berman. Of course, Fox will probably replace him with a giant talking robot or something.
• A nice refresher going into the final season of Breaking Bad. Spoiler alert, of course.
• Meanwhile, in the make-believe world of highly paid actors, Bruce Willis said no to "Expendables 3" because they wouldn't pay him $4 million for four days of work. So they turned to Harrison Ford, who's doing it for just under $1 million a day.
• Three weeks from tonight, college football will be played. Here's a poem to help you through the home stretch.
• This is something I've never seen: An angry minor league manager emptied his dip on home plate.
• Kobe brought a grown man to tears. So he doesn't just make women cry.
• Mike Trout homered on his birthday for the second straight year. Kid's got potential.
• With the PGA teeing off today, enjoy this video of colorful golfer Rickie Fowler taking on the psychedelic golf challenge.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]