Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for Aug. 8.
• Kaley Cuoco is dating some tennis player we've never heard of. That news is nothing more than an excuse to run a photo of the lovely Ms. Cuoco, who was an accomplished junior tennis player herself.
• Fox gets the U.S. Open starting in 2015, meaning no more Chris Berman. Of course, Fox will probably replace him with a giant talking robot or something.
• A nice refresher going into the final season of Breaking Bad. Spoiler alert, of course.
• Meanwhile, in the make-believe world of highly paid actors, Bruce Willis said no to "Expendables 3" because they wouldn't pay him $4 million for four days of work. So they turned to Harrison Ford, who's doing it for just under $1 million a day.
• Three weeks from tonight, college football will be played. Here's a poem to help you through the home stretch.
• This is something I've never seen: An angry minor league manager emptied his dip on home plate.
• Kobe brought a grown man to tears. So he doesn't just make women cry.
• Mike Trout homered on his birthday for the second straight year. Kid's got potential.
• With the PGA teeing off today, enjoy this video of colorful golfer Rickie Fowler taking on the psychedelic golf challenge.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org