Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for August 8:
• This just in: Nina Dobrev is cute. Now back to our regular programming.
• Scandal brewing: TMZ caught the head of NFL officiating getting off the Cowboys' party bus.
• This is interesting: Maddux and Glavine came up with the "Chicks dig the long ball" tag line.
• This is possibly good news: Judd Apatow will be producing a Lonely Island movie.
• Sal Paolantonio asked Ray Rice how his wife had encouraged him before the game. Good job, good effort, Sal.
• Johan Kok, a club pro from Brentwood, Tenn., had the shot of the opening day at the PGA Championship — on his first hole of the championship.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]