Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for Aug. 9.
• Kate Upton opened up to Elle Magazine on a variety of topics, like how her first SI swimsuit cover made her hate herself.
• Steve Spurrier: No shirt, no shoes, no problem, except for the golf tan.
• Don't you love it when a pro athlete who's also a jackass gets caught in a lie? Here are the 20 most aggressive, in-your-face liars in sports.
• Now for something completely different: Matt Kemp's touching relationship with a cancer patient.
• Kevin Durant wasn't content to humiliate a young camper by launching his shot into the stands. He also posted a video of it.
• "Idiocracy" was not quite a documentary, but it's getting closer all the time. Here's a look at what that visionary movie has already gotten right.
• Where the running game still matters: Ranking the SEC's running backs.
• The Manziel family has hired a lawyer with NCAA experience. Stuff just got real.
• Miguel Cabrera even falls down with style.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]