Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for Aug. 9.
• Kate Upton opened up to Elle Magazine on a variety of topics, like how her first SI swimsuit cover made her hate herself.
• Steve Spurrier: No shirt, no shoes, no problem, except for the golf tan.
• Don't you love it when a pro athlete who's also a jackass gets caught in a lie? Here are the 20 most aggressive, in-your-face liars in sports.
• Now for something completely different: Matt Kemp's touching relationship with a cancer patient.
• Kevin Durant wasn't content to humiliate a young camper by launching his shot into the stands. He also posted a video of it.
• "Idiocracy" was not quite a documentary, but it's getting closer all the time. Here's a look at what that visionary movie has already gotten right.
• Where the running game still matters: Ranking the SEC's running backs.
• The Manziel family has hired a lawyer with NCAA experience. Stuff just got real.
• Miguel Cabrera even falls down with style.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org