Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Dec. 18.
• Presenting the 100 sexiest athletes of 2013. Spoiler alert: No. 1 is golfer Blair O'Neal (pictured).
• A seven-year-old Bengals fan sent an adorable letter to injured punter Kevin Huber in which he wished homelessness on the offending Steeler.
• SIU coach Barry Hinson tossed his players under the bus, then backed over them a few times in an epic postgame rant.
• Brandon Marshall wore fuzzy slipper cleats against the Browns. I'm all for comfort, but really?
• Idiot radio yakker ripped into Mets ace Matt Harvey for living life, because apparently he should be recovering from Tommy John in private or something.
• Of the top 100 NFL Draft prospects, 31 of them are from the SEC. To further prove that it was a great year in the league, here are the top 25 SEC games of 2013.
• The Blazers' Damian Lillard is making a habit of game-winning baskets. That's a nice habit to have.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com