Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Dec. 19.
• In the spirit of the season, here's Victoria's Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio doing a photo shoot in reindeer antlers.
• ESPN will be bringing you the BCS National Championship Game six different ways. Buckle in for Megacast.
• It ain't over til it's over: 2013 is the Year of the Comeback in the NFL.
• Cool little story: Lions running back Joique Bell was once a security guard at Lions training camp.
• Today in perfectly timed photos: Wizards coach Randy Wittman takes a Spalding to the face.
• Andrea Bargnani of the Knicks did something exceptionally stupid, and the Knicks bench went crazy, although Metta World Peace was strangely unfazed. That entire sentence sounds about right.
• Elsewhere in NBA ineptitude, Luis Scola attempted to guard LeBron James. The results were not pretty.
• 2014 could be the Year of the Running Back in the SEC. Four of the league's rock-toters should contend for the Heisman.
• Here's an adorable Vine from gymnast McKayla Maroney, who has turned 18 while we weren't paying attention.
• Enjoy Roy Hibbert videobombing Stephen A. and the NBA Countdown crew.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com