Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Dec. 23.
• Enjoy this rundown of the year in lovely sports ladies. Consider it my little Christmas gift to you.
• Tom Brady, who's won a record 12 division titles, was left hanging yet again. What's a guy got to do to get a high-five? Win 13 division titles?
• Matt Stafford's girlfriend tried to defend the Lions via Twitter. The first commenter took her feeble attempt and napalmed it.
• A bad day for one Redskins fan was made worse when a security guard threw him down the stadium stairs. For reasons that will become clear, that story reminds me of this story from the Onion.
• When bowls troll: Funny Facebook bowl game trash talk.
• You might be getting bored with these, but I don't care: A returning serviceman surprises his parents.
• Once again, I may be the only one, but I'm not tired of Blake Griffin jams, either.
• This epic LeBron dunk was made even moreso by adding a call from Jim Ross.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]