Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Dec. 27.
• With the Sochi Olympics approaching, it's time to get to know skier Julia Mancuso. That's her in the picture.
• Week 17 in the NFL is especially meaningful this year: 13 of the 16 games have playoff implications. Here's a rundown.
• Apparently, Shaq still fancies himself a rapper. He's also gotta be pushing four bills. So in that sense, he's in Biggie Smalls territory.
• Nothing captures the spirit of bowl season quite like Frank Beamer dancing in a sombrero.
• More evidence that pro athletes live in a different world than you and I do: What they got and gave for Christmas.
• These Portuguese parents took a page out of the Jimmy Kimmel playbook and trolled their child on Christmas morning with a camera rolling.
• Arnold Palmer is just the best. He proved it to some kids at Christmas.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]