Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Dec. 3.
• Actress Amanda Seyfried turns 28 today. Here's a photo gallery to mark the occasion.
• The weekly "Sorry Your Team Lost" NFL roundup, which is really just an excuse to run my favorite Rob Ryan photo (above).
• There was a mechanical problem on a Delta flight that required the displacement of several passengers. The problem? The Florida basketball team needed the seats to make the trip to Connecticut. Justice prevailed, though; the Gators lost to UConn on a Shabazz Napier buzzer-beater. Karma's a b----.
• It ain't as musical as Tinker to Evers to Chance, but Monday night brought Wilson to Davis to Coleman.
• Budding NBA superstar Paul George went off for 43 last night in the Pacers' loss to the Blazers, including seven 3-pointers.
• This weekend in insane fan behavior: A Florida State fan threatened Florida fans with a machete, and a distraught Bama fan killed another Bama fan for not being distraught enough about the Iron Bowl loss.
• When college football fandom and Christmas spirit collide, the results can be glorious. This Penn State fan sync'ed his display to the PSU fight song.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]