Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Dec. 4.
• I didn't know that "Elfie Selfies" were a thing, but I'm glad they are. See if they don't enhance your holiday spirit.
• Earlier this week, we showed you how a kid stole the visor off Gus Malzahn's head after the Iron Bowl. The public shaming gave him a change of heart.
• Is it just us, or has there been a rash of coaching mis-deeds lately? It's not just us.
• Remember Heisman winner and Titans great Eddie George? He's playing Othello in the Nashville Shakespeare Festival.
• Good lord, they have stats for everything in baseball, including whether nice guys make their teammates better or worse.
• SEC attendance was up this season, a product of having 10 bowl teams. Four teams — including, surprisingly, Mississippi State — averaged at or above stadium capacity for their home games.
• It ain't over til it's over: The Warriors overcame a 27-point deficit to beat the Raptors.
• I've never seen a triple-dribble. Until now.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org